The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new business and stewarding existing clients and projects. An ideal candidate is passionate about books, interested in the luxury hospitality market and can take ownership to build long-lasting relationships with clients and deliver sales and business growth. This is a role with huge potential, limited only by the candidate’s ambition and willingness to seek new opportunities.
About Ultimate Library :
The UItimate Library is a small, vibrant company that creates high quality book collections for hotels, resorts, clubs, and private residences around the world. We work with many of the leading hospitality brands, interior designers and procurement agencies to provide a bespoke service tailored to each client’s locale, interior aesthetic and demographic.
- Develop winning sales and marketing strategies to increase market awareness and improve penetration of our target sectors – hospitality, interior designers, procurement
- Prepare proposals and negotiate contracts to close
- Execute high level of customer contact on a daily basis
- Pro-active and aggressive solicitation of new business including cold calling, emailing and networking events
- Prospect sectors as required including compilation of company overviews, working to identify key decision makers, and new hotel projects
- Inter-company communication
- Updating and maintaining the CRM database as well as prepare, track and manage project pipeline
- Assist in on-site library installations, both in London and abroad, when required
- Marketing and social media campaign development with Marketing Executive
Desired Skills & Experience
- Two to three years in a sales position, ideally in books, publishing or hospitality
- Experience giving presentations, pitches, and developing customized sales strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and methodical
- Good negotiation skills
- Proven track record of closing deals
- Solid IT skills including: Microsoft Office Suit, CRM Database, Dropbox
- Excellent interpersonal skills balancing confidence and approachability
- Interest in literary and design aesthetic
- Keen to learn and develop skills
Job and Application Details
Duration: Full Time
Location: Fulham, London, UK
Reporting to: Director of Business Development
Compensation Range: £23,000 – £25,000 + bonus dependent on achievement of sales targets
Ultimate Library offers a competitive salary, great development prospects and generous staff discounts on books.
For further information, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The covering letter should include evidence of how you meet the requirements outlined in the ‘Desired Skills & Experience’ section.
Contact: Kaitlyn Mellini
Tel: +44 (0)203 693 2187
Short-listed candidates will be asked to attend an interview in West London.
Ultimate Library embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.